3/7/05

'The Passion' recut

From I Spit On Your Groove:

Naz Nomad: Speaking of Passion, I saw a trailer today for the new theatrical re-release of Passion Recut.

Maggie O: Now with more bris

Naz: Walk a mohel in my shoes.

unperson: Mel spent a long time whipping it into shape in the editing room. He thinks he's really nailed it this time.

crabgrass: He died for your SMPTE, you know

Austin: Is it true they're trying to spin off a TV series? I can't wait to see the pilate.

Chana Masaledar: These puns are godawful. Jesus Christ!

Austin: Don't be a threadnanny. Every topic gets degrailed from time to time.

DH: Jeez, try a simple pun and they crucify you for it.

Gus Sheridan: This is all making me very cross.

Naz: But why resurrect that movie?

Randy Wylde: I think he's trying to remove some of the stigma.

I log off for a day and when I come back y'all do cheap jokes on the Passion recut? Of all the--I'm so pissed I could explode. In fact, I think I will explode, just to let off steam. Here:

CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF DOING IS MAKE CHEAP JOKES! YOU HEDONISTS! SINNERS! GEEK LIBERAL PAGANS!

So there. I swear, if I had to rewrite the Constitution, I'd see to it that criminals guilty of religious irreverence get the death penalty. You deserve all the pun ishment that you can get.

Naz: It was mass hysteria.

Maggie: Can you transubstantiate that rumor?

There you guys go again, turning whatever into whine.

No comments: